- March 7 @ 9:00 am - March 7 @ 12:00 pm
Make every move count by joining the Rainbow Hub 3 hour VIRTUAL Workoutathon!
Enjoy a variety of different exercise classes, delivered by qualified instructors who are giving their time free of charge… all in aid of a great cause!
- RockBox With Rachel Burrows
- Attack and Combat Mash Up with Gill Swift
- Zumba with Joanne Berends-Sheriff
- Legs, Bum & Tums with Kurt McDonnell
- HIIT Mash Up & cool down with Penny Seddon
Do as much or as little of the 3 hours as you wish IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!
Sign up below now for a minimum donation of £10.
We kindly ask for a minimum donation of £10 per person for our Virtual Workoutathon but if you would like to donate more, we would really appreciate your support. Please only complete ONE persons entry per checkout. If multiple people in your household wish to sign up, please complete separate entries. Please ensure you have read and are willing to adhere to the event disclaimer on the previous page before submitting your entry.
For further information please contact Kat Nelson on email@example.com.
Closing date for online entries: Friday 5th March at 12 noon
Terms & Conditions
BY PURCHASING A TICKET YOU ARE AGREEING TO ACCEPT ALL PARTS OF THIS DISCLAIMER. THUS IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE DISCLAIMER BELOW, STOP NOW AND DO NOT PURCHASE A TICKET:
- Minimum age to take part in this event is 10 years old & participants under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult and a parent or guardian must agree to this disclaimer on their behalf
- All participants should satisfy themselves that they are fit to take part. If you have any doubts please refer to your doctor.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. You agree that you take part in this exercise event at your own risk and will rest as needed
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol. If you are taking medication which causes drowsiness, please consult your doctor.
- As this is a range of physical fitness classes it is recommended that suitable clothing and sensible footwear is worn
By purchasing a ticket, I declare that I am fit to take part. I understand that neither Rainbow Hub nor the fitness instructors will be responsible for any injury, damage, action claim, costs, expenses or loss as a result of taking part in this event, using online delivery method, however caused. I fully understand the organisers have the right to refuse participation if it is deemed necessary.
Rainbow Hub is the trading name of the Rainbow Hub NW Ltd
Rainbow Hub is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales, registered office address: Salt Pit Lane, Mawdesley, Nr Ormskirk, Lancashire, L40 2QX, registered company number: 6725399, and a charity registered in England and Wales, registered charity number: 1127498
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.