- March 1 @ 10:00 am - March 1 @ 1:00 pm
- The Great Room
Make every move count by joining the Rainbow Hub 3 hour Workoutathon, which is back to back exercise classes delivered by qualified instructors who are giving their time free of charge all in aid of a great cause.
Enjoy a wide variety of different classes including Metafit, Les Mills Body Combat & Body Attack, Zumba, RockBox and Legs, Bum & Tums. Do as much or as little of the 3 hours as you wish. Sign up now for £10 or join us on the day
for £15 on the door price.
For further information please call Kat Nelson on 01704 823276 or email
email@example.com. Closing date foronline entries: Friday 28th February 12 noon.
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to the rules of this disclaimer:
• Minimum age to take part in this event is 10 years old & participants under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult and a parent or guardian must sign this disclaimer.
• All participants should satisfy themselves that they are fit to take part. If you have any doubts please refer to your doctor.
• Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol. If you are taking medication which causes drowsiness, please consult your doctor.
• As this is a range of physical fitness classes it is recommended that suitable clothing and sensible footwear is worn
By purchasing a ticket, I declare that I am fit to take part. I understand that neither Rainbow Hub or the instructors will be responsible for any injury, damage, action claim, costs, expenses or loss as a result of taking part in this event, however caused. I fully understand the organisers have the right to refuse participation if it is deemed necessary.
The Great Room, Preston North End FC, Sir Tom Finney Way, Preston PR1 6RU