Cross Bay Walk
- June 25 @ 3:00 pm - June 25 @ 9:00 pm
- Walk between 6 and 9 miles
- Takes approximately 3-4 hours
- Departs at 3.20pm
- Suitable for adults, children (aged 8-16 years) & dogs!
- Babies who can be carried in a baby carrier for the duration of the event are permitted free of charge.
Entry is £15 per person – Enter using the button below.
(You can also enter for FREE if you pledge to raise a minimum of £30 sponsorship. Please call or email Emma Parish to discuss this option.) Tel: 01704 823276 (Ext: 1008)
PLACES ARE LIMITED SO PLEASE BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
If purchasing more than one ticket, please ensure to enter each named participant in the Participant Name section of the checkout page.
Please ensure you have read and are willing to adhere to the event disclaimer below before submitting your entry.
By completing this entry form you are agreeing to the rules of this disclaimer:
- Participants aged 8-16 years must be accompanied by an adult and a parent/guardian must sign this disclaimer.
- All participants should satisfy themselves that they are fit to take part. If you have any doubts please refer to your doctor.
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol. If you are taking medication which could cause drowsiness, please consult your doctor.
- As this is a walking event it is recommended that suitable clothing and sensible footwear is worn.
- By entering this event, I declare that I am fit to take part.
Please note that whilst Rainbow Hub has gone to great lengths to ensure safety, support and insurance is provided and managed, you are taking this challenge on at your own risk and must therefore be responsible for your own actions leading up to and during the event. I understand that Rainbow Hub will not be responsible for any injury, damage, action claim, costs, expenses or loss as a result of taking part in this event, however caused. I fully understand the organisers have the right to refuse participation if it is deemed necessary.
Rainbow Hub is the trading name of the Rainbow Hub NW Ltd
Rainbow Hub is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales, registered office address: Salt Pit Lane, Mawdesley, Nr Ormskirk, Lancashire, L40 2QX, registered company number: 6725399, and a charity registered in England and Wales, registered charity number: 1127498
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.